Due to spring break, our March meeting has been rescheduled from the 10th to the 17th, 6:00PM, at the Sunnyvale Community Center, 417 E. Tripp Rd. Don’t forget to bring your plants for the plant exchange activity.
Dinner – provided by hostesses Martha Billman/Georgeann Moss (Leads), Katie Frazer, Lillie Holt, Nancy Bassi, Vicki Slaton
“Veg Out” with John Hunt
John is a garden coach, landscape consultant, member of the Gardeners of America and Garden Writers Association. He is a horticulturist and has written more than 100 articles for newspapers, magazines and newsletters.
Call to Order and President’s Welcome – Georgeann Moss
Pledges of Allegiance
Officer and Committee Reports
- Flower Show Committee – Rachel Doyle
- Philanthropic Committee – New Fall Project – Ginny Hale
- Sunnyvale Library Fifth Anniversary Celebration – Sallyann Nevins
- SISD Community Relations Meeting – Georgeann Moss
- Biblical Arts Center Project – Faye Nabors
- Sharing Life Community Outreach and Christian Care – please bring donations.
- The Plant Exchange – please bring your plants. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Joyce Taylor (email@example.com) or Carol Duckworth (firstname.lastname@example.org).
More about St. Patrick’s Day: